[new] LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga - Nintendo Switch
The galaxy is yours in LEGO® Star Wars™: The Skywalker Saga.
In this brand-new game, players will experience memorable moments and nonstop action from all nine Skywalker saga films reimagined with signature LEGO humor. The game will immerse players in the expansive saga with the freedom to control hundreds of characters, ships and vehicles to create their own unique journey through the galaxy.
- Explore the Trilogies in Any Order – Players will relive the epic story of all nine films in the Skywalker Saga, and it all starts with picking the trilogy of their choice to begin the journey.
- Play as Iconic Heroes and Villains – There are more than 300 playable characters from throughout the galaxy. Players can choose from a legion of heroes like Luke Skywalker, Qui-Gon Jinn, Chewbacca, Leia Organa, and Poe Dameron or turn to the dark side as Darth Vader, Kylo Ren, Darth Maul, Emperor Palpatine, and more.
- Discover Legendary Locales – Players can visit well known locales from their favorite Star Wars films such as the mesas of Geonosis, to the swamps of Dagobah and the salt flats of Crait. They can unlock and have the freedom to seamlessly travel to 23 planets as they play through the saga or explore and discover exciting quests.
- Command Powerful Vehicles – There are more than 100 vehicles from across the galaxy to command. Players can jump to lightspeed in the Millennium Falcon to outrun Imperial starships, battle First Order TIE fighters in Resistance X-wings, or podrace on Tatooine. They can also join dogfights and defeat capital ships like the Super Star Destroyer that can be boarded and explored.
- Immersive Player Experiences – Players can experience battles like never before in a LEGO game by stringing different attacks together to form combo chains and fend off oncoming attacks. New blaster controls and mechanics allow players to aim with precision and take cover to plot their next move or utilize the skills of a Jedi by wielding a lightsaber and using the power of The Force.
- Upgradable Character Abilities – Exploration rewards players as they uncover Kyber Bricks which unlock new features and upgraded abilities across a range of character classes, including Jedi, Hero, Dark Side, Villain, Scavenger, Scoundrel, Bounty Hunter, Astromech Droid, and Protocol Droid
- Always Family Friendly – Fans of all generations can play together and experience the entire saga retold in new, fun-filled LEGO humor. The game is an accessible entry point into the Star Wars galaxy that is easy for a younger audience to pick up and play while still deep enough for anyone to enjoy